Saturday 30 July 2011

H is for Happy 18

♥ Wedding excitement: one of my friends is getting married next weekend and I'm super excited!


♥Cameron Mitchell from Glee Project. I'm a little bit obsessed with this programme and Cameron is easily my favourite

♥Old clothes still fitting: I'm wearing this to my friend's wedding, it's two years old and - much to my surprise - fits better now than when I first bought it. Hurrah!

♥Baking with my niece: this is the plan for this weekend as we've got about 8 eggs to use up by Tuesday so it's all hands to the kitchen for some hardcore cake baking

♥My nephew in all his adorableness

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely things to be happy about :) congratualations to your friends who are getting married!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...