Monday 13 June 2011

(a belated) H is for Happy week 17

Wow okay so last week pretty much consisted of me aclimitising to waking up between 6:30 and 7:am for a full day of work. Yes it's summertime and I have been temping for a week already, courtesy of a need to pay off my overdraft and enjoy myself. Needless to say sleep took a lot of priority over most of my normal daily routines (including talking to people where optional and anything that involved my brain functioning beyond a basic level).



And thus here is what should have been last week's H is for Happy! I have a couple of other posts tucked up my sleeve so the next few weeks at least should be better post-wise.



♥Dougie; Mcfly did an episode of gameshow The Cube (well I say Mcfly...Tom did everything while the others were in the audience) which aired over the weekend. I adore Mcfly and Dougie was just amazing. The best moment was easily when Tom was asking for advice about whether or not to continue onto the next game and Dougie's response was to go for it because he was having a nice time and that he didn't "want to go home yet"

♥Happened the other day with The Little Mermaid. Love, love, love this film and completely ignored the fact it was on Disney Junior to watch it


♥The coffee cart declaration of love as demonstrated by Seth Cohen.
One of the best OC scenes ever


♥Make up that makes you look awake: I've been heavily relying on Benefit Eye Bright this week!


♥"Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey STUFF" easily one of my top Doctor Who quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...