Wednesday 1 June 2011

H is for Happy week 16

Good afternoon my lovely reader! This week's H is for Happy is going up a bit earlier than usual this week as after three hours of law exams tomorrow I won't be fit for much except collapsing with celebratory ice cream/junk food and a couple of films, and Friday is reserved for last minute meet ups with friends over in Newcastle, last minute packing additions (having done most of it last night in a fit of organisation) and travelling home. Now, without much further ado, here is this week's H is for Happy:


♥ A summer job: for those of you who missed yesterday's post I have a job for summer temping at the same finance company as last year. It's pretty needed money wise and it'll be nice going back to somewhere familiar rather than having to start all over again.


♥Preparing to travel back: it's been a bit of an odd one this uni year and I'm achingly looking forward to going back to my familiar house and spend the weekend hanging out with my mum before starting work on Monday.

♥Harry Potter promo posters: the last week or so has seen these posters be released one by one and each one has prompted a fan girl squeal of excitement from me. I think my favourite three are the joint Harry and Voldermort one, Neville's (how bad ass does he look!) and Snape's.


♥Chalet Girl: Yes I am aware there's more to the movie than Ed Westwick...but I'm showing local pride as we're from the same town so hush. Anyway, my friend lent me this film this morning as I missed seeing it in the cinema when it was out ages ago and despite its undeniable cheesiness, I quite enjoyed it. And Ed was wonderful as always.


♥Family visits: this summer (okay the weekends of summer and after work) will be spent visiting family and hanging out with them. I love this picture so much, the four generations of Rampley men (my dad, granddad, brother and nephew) taken the last week of Easter holidays at my dad's new house. It's also quite heavy on family events with several birthdays and father's day in a short space of time. I've already been manically buying presents!

And to see you off on this week's post is the song I've had on repeat all week: The Strokes and Regina Spektor Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...