Friday 11 February 2011

A new look: trousers

To be honest I have never been a fan of trousers. I blame the school trousers that taunted me throughout my uniform enforced school years. Yes, I wear jeans and yes, at a push, I wore some rather nice grey smart trousers for a summer temping job but that's it. My day-to-day wardrobe consists of a few pairs of jeans, skirts, tops, dresses and leggings. No proper trousers as such.

Then I was asked to piece together some outfits for Spark magazine and during my online browsing (all in the name of research of course) I came across a pair of trousers which may tempt me into breaking my unofficial trouser ban. I've pieced it together with a simple, but gorgeous none the less, printed vest top, wedges (although flats would work too obviously) and a bright handbag for some colour.


Trousers, New Look, £24.99

Top, Dorothy Perkins, £15

Shoes, New Look, £24.99

Bag, Topshop, £40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...