Tuesday 15 December 2009

A little bit about me

Just in case any of you wanted this information...here it is!Taken by friend and fellow blogger Mish :)

Do you have any siblings?
yes, one brother who's older than me.Two step-siblings: brother, older, and sister, younger.

How old are you?
right now i'm eighteen, will be turning nineteen 12. January

What's your height?
5"7 1/2'
specific ;)

What's your top/dress size?
none of your business :)
smaller than it used to be

Do you have any diet plans/tips?
Er it helps to actually eat food otherwise it's constantly on your mind ;)
Hmm...drink water? Chew gum? Distract yourself?

Do you workout/how do you stay so slim?
Who says I'm slim? ;)
I walk a lot, walking is my main exercise. Oh and I eat breakfast which stops me snacking up until lunch and then I have a sensible lunch again to avoid snacking. And I drink lots of water because it makes me feel full for longer.

Do you have any pets?
No

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading, listening to music, blogging, hanging out with friends, hanging out with Piers, writing

Who inspires you?
I never know how to answer this question properly! So I won't ;)

What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Getting over and dealing with it

What do you value most in life?
The people most important to me

What do you do?
nothing really :) i'm technically a journalism student

What is your dream job?
I want to write fashion features.

What did you take for your GCSE'S
As well as the core ones...I chose German, history, music and geography

Do you make good grades?
yes! :)

What is your ethnicity?
British

Do you want to get married later on in life?
yes please :)

Do you have any phobias?
yes

Have you ever had a near death experience?
yep, it was my own fault because I wasn't looking

Do you get mad easily?
not really, things just build up though because I never really talk about problems

Where have you been on holiday & where was the best?
within the UK - Margate, Blackpool and Cornwall
abroad - Germany, Bulgaria and Turkey
favourite- I'd say Turkey

Favourite childhood memory?
A particular Christmas at my grandparent's house in Margate

BEAUTY & SHOPPING

Heels or flats?
Unless I particularly want to wear them I'll wear flats

Favourite moisturiser?
I don't have one. Whichever one works for me and doesn't set off my eczema really.

Where do you buy most of your clothes from?
New Look, Asda, Dorothy Perkins and a little splash of Era Vintage

Favourite shop?
Era or New Look

Favourite makeup brand?
The Body Shop

Favourite drugstore makeup brand?
17

What was your first makeup item?
mascara

If you had your own makeup line what would you call it?
i'm not in a creative mood sadly :( oh the possibilities though!

What are you into the most, if you HAD to choose one- jewellery, makeup, shoes, clothes?
jewellery

Can you please show your followers how you organise all your jewellery/accessories?
I do have several jewellery boxes but the stuff I wear most jewellery wise ends up strewn across my desk. Accessories such as belts and scarves are looped up in my wardrobe except for one particular leopard print scarf which is on my wardrobe door to make it look nicer than it is.

What is your favourite shoe store?
Faith

At what age did you start wearing makeup?
about 13

Do you wear falsies? If so which brand?
Nope

Lipgloss or mascara?
mascara definitely.

What's your worst shopping habit?
Impulse buying and being distracted by sparkly jewellery way too easily

Do you have a signature scent?
I wouldn't say so. I have 3 perfumes I tend to pick from if I wear one: G from Harajuku Lovers, Christina Aguilera or Ana Sui Secret Wish

How do you take care of your hair?
Wash and condition, heat protection if I'm straightening it

What's the colour of your natural hair & highlights?
ginger but it's kinda faded now

What are your views on plastic surgery?
personally I don't like it for cosmetic reasons

If makeup somehow wasn't invented (:O) what would you replace it with?
nothing

Do you bite your nails?
in times of extreme stress I do

OTHER & RANDOM

Would you rather grow a beard or go bald?
go bald
wig experimentation times ;)

If you could know the date you were going to die, would you want to know?
no thanks

Which five male celebs would be on your "list"?
I wouldn't have a list

If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it?
with Piers, friends and family

If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?
what?

Do you have a favourite book?
I have tons now. I keep reading new books. Haha

Do you watch any american TV, if so what is your favourite?
yes! Favourite is GG

Why don't you make Youtube videos?
i'm not clever enough to x) so I watch them instead ;)

What is your favourite type of sandwhich?
oooo, chicken and stuffing :)

Do you have a Xanga account?
no

What is your favourite reality TV show?
x factor or stricly

What website do you visit the most besides Youtube, Blogger & Facebook?
twitter and style bubble, and my email accounts

Who is your favourite blogger?
Susie from style bubble

Who is your favourite makeup guru?
I don't have one

How do you make your blog interesting?
If you think it's interesting then great! I just use it to write random stuff and vent :)

Do you like photography?
yeah

What is your fave style to decorate your bedroom, chic, modern, vintage..etc?
With little things like scarves decorating wardrobe door handles and personal collages, collections of quotes, photos etc

Can you please do a room tour?
maybe later ;)

Do you like stationary?
yes x)

What is your favourite Disney film?
Nightmare Before Christmas

or Cinderella/Aladdin

What's your favourite dessert?
hot chocolate fudge sundae
yummmm

Do you like swimming?
yeah I miss swimming.I might go over Christmas holidays. Get a guest pass at mum's gym :)

Do you drink juice?
sometimes. Orange juice = yum

What's your favourite movie?
Edward Scissorhands

Do you eat fries with a fork?
it depends where i am

If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
Hmm, I don't have anywhere particular in my head right now

Favourite flower?
Gerber daisy, bright pink please :)
or a sunflower

Favourite colour?
pink and purple

Do you drink energy drinks?
rarely
lucozade is usually reserved for when I'm ill but that's it

Do you drink coffee?
no

If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities, dead or alive, who would you invite?
Anna Wintour, Anita Roderick, Hayley Williams, Fearne Cotton, Taylor Swift

^ good times right there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...