Thursday 4 March 2010

Hair can be pretty too


So by now it's been established I like cute detailing on clothes and such. Recently I've stepped out of my headband obsession and invested in some different hair accessories. Costing about £5 altogether I bought this set of dotty hair clips and these pink rose hair slides from Claire's Accessories.

The hair clips themselves are great and I can mix and match them to go with pretty much all of my outfits. They're very useful for when I have my hair up as well due to the fact that the layers in my hair mean if I put it up in a ponytail the odd layer or two will fall down. Problem now solved, thanks to these.

The rose hair slides, whilst pretty and sparkly (which is always a bonus for me. I told you: human magpie) are rather painful when I take them out. Something I don't appreciate occurring when I remove hair slides, pins and the like is several strands of hair coming out with them. This fact, added in with my low pain threshold, has meant I haven't really worn the hair slides much, but the hair clips are definitely here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...