Monday 20 September 2010

"You look like a ballerina"


Apologies for the rather poor photo, this one was awkward to take :\

So I rejoined official student life approximately a week ago. And within the first two days of arriving back in Sunderland where was I but student-on-a-budget-haven Primark? I picked up this top/dress along with a few other bits and bobs. I adore the light peach/pink colour of this piece, and the sheer material of the skirt (hint: if wearing as a dress, wear with leggings over tights unless you fancy taking the whole 'underwear as outerwear' trend quite literally). It's a simple outfit and because it's a lovely nude colour you can jazz it up easily with colour pop accessories or strong metals - silver or gold. I usually colour pop, especially with the nails for this one.


I'm not quite sure why but this top/dress makes me think of Pixie Lott circa "Gravity" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...