Monday 15 February 2010

"I'd like a pretty top...with ruffles on"


Ruffles may not be the first thing you look for in an item of clothing but the ruffling detail on the hem of this New Look top definitely caught my eye once-upon-a-browsing-time. Followed swiftly by the more muted colourings of the material and the print amidst a lot of black, white, pink. Throw in another beautiful detailing in the form of the back neck tie and I was hooked. The thin over layer of material is covering the satin inlay of the top which feels oh so smooth upon trying this top on. It has a slight v-neck and cinches in slightly at the waist, resulting in showing off the best aspects of the figure. Teamed with my usual boot-cut jeans this made a perfect date outfit. And I'm pretty sure it was £16-18 (I tried finding it online to verify but I'm afraid it's not up on the website.If anybody knows the definite price let me know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...