Monday 19 July 2010

Jelly Pong Pong Jelly Flush

Jelly Pong Pong’s cheek stain Jelly Flush was not a product I was 100% certain on for myself. I received one as part of a Jelly Pong Pong goody bag at Clothes Show London and thought it might be good to give to someone else as a gift. You see, dear readers of mine, I don’t really need check stain as, thanks to my pale colouring, I blush extremely easy. However my curiosity got the better of me one morning (in my defence it looked pretty and it smells really nice) so I tentatively applied a bit on each cheek and blended it in.

I was so wrong to dismiss this product. It blends really well with my natural colour. The product itself is natural; it’s made of jelly and comes in a cute little push-up block, and smells wonderful. Plus it took my natural blush, which can sometimes be a bit extreme in cases of embarrassment or nervousness, and made it look beautiful (my red cheeks are usually the bane of my beauty regime as usual foundations don’t hide them and most blushers are too strong for my skin tone (yes even the really light ones) and just make me look ridiculous. I firmly intend on incorporating this into my beauty regime from now on.

Edit: this one is actually quite pricey (£18!) but so worth it. A beauty investment, we shall call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...