Sunday 4 July 2010

Pretty playsuits

I remember last year when playsuits filled the shops I wasn't too sure - at the time they just reminded me of my niece's baby suits. Never a good thing. However I stumbled across a Kelly Brook for New Look one and absolutely loved it! Now playsuits are in practically every high street shop I see.





I indulged in one particularly nice one, white with multi-coloured hearts, from Matalan to be devestated to discover it didn't fit properly around the bust. So perhaps a different will be better. But I hadn't found one since then. Until now.





This lovely playsuit is from Asda for a mere £12! Polka dots is one of my favourite prints and I have a skirt in practically the same colour scheme. I'm hopefully starting a new job this week so soon I'll be able to buy this pretty little playsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...