Monday 2 August 2010

A/W Trend Haul: Shearling



One of my main Autumn/Winter wants this year was either a pair of shearling boots, or a shearling jacket. I spent yesterday afternoon in research and found a gorgeous pair on Asos for £55. The only downside being their heel height (4inches makes me taller than my boyfriend plus I'd probably do myself damage on my uni's cobble slope) and the fact they were a bit expensive.

ASOS: Trecker Shearling Boots, £55




So I ventured over to my fail safe shop - New Look. I didn't find any shoes to take my fancy but I did spot this beaut of a jacket for £39.99 which, I was informed in the New Look near my work today, comes into shops next week. I'd gone in to see the jacket properly and try it on so I was disappointed it wasn't there.


New Look: Aviator Jacket, £39.99




However my friend and I spotted these boots on display and I instantly wanted them. Thankfully they go up to my size (they stock up to size 8s) and had my favourite boot colour of grey (although they are also available in brown). The rubber sole and chunky heel make them perfect for my uni walks, even when it's snowing/icy and I have to venture down the cobble slope, the shearling keeps my feet lovely and snug and I can wear them with another A/W trned - knee high socks.



New Look Shearling Boots: £35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...