Thursday 24 March 2011

H is for Happy week 7

It's that time of week again! Okay so it's not really a specific time because I don't have this go out on a specific day for multiple reasons...However I'm in a fairly good mood today because a Lush has opened up in Sunderland (finally) and the uni lecturers are striking so I was free to go to it as soon as it opened. Greeted by a lovely glass of bucks fizz I restocked my bath bombs, bought a sneaky something for my mamma for mother's day and scraped together enough change (poor man in Lush had to deal with all my 10ps and 20ps...whoops) for a charity pot. Plus my Internet's been fairly decent today so I've been able to download a few sermons to watch.

Anyway rambling introduction out of the way, here is this week's H is for Happy:
  • Getting excited for stuff. Michelle and I have officially started our "OHMYGOODNESSTAYLORSWIFTSOON!!!" messages. We will probably look something like Spongebob and Patrick with the beautiful wide eyes and excited grins next Wednesday seeing the lovely Taylor Swift in London.
  • "You have been tagged by ______ in x new photos" Yes facebook informing me I've been tagged in photos make me happy. Why? Because my brother's girlfriend puts up photos of my niece and nephew then tags the family in them which means I get to see them even when I'm over 200 miles away. How adorable is my nephew here?!
  • The Holiday is possibly one of my favourite films and tends to be right up there as a go to film when I need cheering up. I've had a rubbish few weeks and this film was needed so on it went! I actually adore Jack Black in this film and the character of Amanda's next door neighbour is easily the best character in the film.
  • Emma Watson gets two pictures this week. Why? Because I couldn't pick between these two outfits taken on the set of her latest modelling (ooo get here) shot for Lancome. The 'daytime' look works brilliantly thanks to the hat and the tie and I love the mix of texture in the 'night' look. Plus her hair looks amazing slicked back like that.
AND FINALLY...
  • "The sun has got his hat on, hip-hip-hip-hooray. The sun has got his hat on and he’s coming out today" The sun has been shining beautifully over the last few days and I've been able to venture out in just a cardigan (admittedly my hoody still comes with me but I haven't had to wear it yet. Hurrah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...