Saturday 2 April 2011

H is for Happy week 8

This week's been a bit hit and miss to be honest. It didn't start so great after a bird mistook my head for a toilet....but it got better when I went home for a little bit and to London for a Taylor Swift concert with the lovely Michelle (a proper post about that coming soon!) and today looks set to be pretty good to thanks to sunny weather, the lure of a good home-cooked lunch at CU planning afternoon and the promise of being able to watch one of my favourite films Anastasiawith the boyfriend tonight. So, seeing as I'm in a somewhat better mood than I have been all week I thought it was the best time to whack out this week's H is for Happy:
♥Being able to don a pair of shorts. I found my old denim cut offs (aka jeans that were too short and I couldn't be bothered to take back) the other day and thanks to the lovely weather I've been able to enjoy wearing them with coloured tights and ballet pumps.
♥They've announced a Monsters Inc 2 which will be a prequel looking at how Mike and Sully met each other at "Fear Academy"
♥Taylor Swift dedicated Long Live to her fans at her concert on Wednesday complete with glitter cannons and streamers falling from the ceiling.
♥Embracing my inner nerd by using a Harry Potter quote as the strapline for a dummy magazine I've got to put together. (For those interested in was Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus which translates to a sleeping dragon should never be tickled)
♥Re-watching films from your childhood and falling in love with them all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...