Wednesday 6 April 2011

H is for Happy week 9

It hasn't really been a busy week so far. I've been quite mopey this week though hence this week's H... being out earlier than usual. Bit of a mixed selection as well as I've included a video in my five things...

♥Immersing yourself in a favourite book series; I've been re-reading Harry Potter in preparation for Deathly Hallows part 1 being released on DVD. Like a good HP fan girl DH has been pre-ordered and play.com officially dispatched it this morning so it might even be waiting for me when I go home in the next few days *squees*

♥The boyfriend has been preparing for a French exam over the last few days and he has a really nice accent when he speaks French. I'm also a sucker for Gerard Butler's accent (in general but I do adore his voice in P.S. I Love You) and some Irish accents.

♥Britney! I'm a little bit obsessed with her new song Til The World Ends and the video is pretty good too. While everyone else seems to be going on about her being too old/too unfit/too mentally unstable blah blah blah, I'll just happily sit with the song on repeat and chanting along with good ol' Brit.

♥Chips! This one might sound a bit odd but until recently our oven has been a bit rubbish so I've stuck to the hob when making food (good, home-made meals at that too) and mash/pasta/rice became a staple. I missed chips. Then last week our oven magically worked (hurrah) so I promptly went to Heron and bought some crinkly chips and had them for dinner. Om nom nom.

♥This video! Someone linked me this version and I adored it. I also fell in love a little bit with the song featured which is "Peaches" by New Heights. There is an original on youtube (just search love language) but I much prefer this version, I'm not really sure why but I just do. Anyway, check it out and be patient with it - I know it's nearly five minutes long but it's totally worth it!

And that's this week's H is for Happy. Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...