Saturday 2 April 2011

Website Spotlight

Before I begin this one-off post let me say I haven't been contact by the owner of this Tumblr, nor has anyone else asked me to do this post. I simply like the website and what it does.

Right little disclaimer out of the way let's crack on! A few weeks ago I stumbled across a blog called Just Little Things. Essentially it's a Tumblr which goes about listing all the little things the owner (and readers who can submit things) thinks make life lovely. There's over 300 and the site still updates fairly often (every other day usually) so I shan't fill the rest of this post with 300+ images for you all to read. However if you want to go and have a look for yourself: Just Little Things can be found here. Below are a few of my favourites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...