Monday 13 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 14

Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.

Easy. Gossip Girl.


Ah lovely picture of Chuck and Blair (aka Ed and Leighton) for you there. Beautiful Ed. It's so funny watching interviews with him and everyone's excited he's British while I'm sitting there going "HE'S FROM STEVENAGE!HE WENT TO MY COLLEGE" as if the American presenter can hear me.

Anyway, I've loved Gossip Girl since I first saw it. I can't actually remember why I watched it, I think it was through a friend's recommendation. But since then I've been hooked on the storyline, the fashion and the wonderfulness that is Blair Waldorf's character. I've firmly always been a member of team B.

I've never read the books (a first for me) and I'm kind of reluctant to, because I know they're different to most of the T.V. series. I don't want to be disappointed by either medium. So I'll just be content with the T.V. show and feel taunted as it's not on for a while now. Looks like my DVD boxsets will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...