Monday 20 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 21

Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.



Ta-dah! Okay so I, unfortunately, don't actually own this chair. How amazing is it though! I love curling up with a good book. I take it upon myself to re-read old favourite books at random points. I re-read the Harry Potter series a few weeks ago. It took me about half the week reading after uni but I did it quite quickly which was good as I was kinda, sorta meant to be reading for essays instead. Whoops! I got both done so it turned out fine.

This isn't restricted to books though. I love lying flat out on my bed or curled up in a comfy armchair with some sweets and a drink to one side and a bunch of magazines to read. I usually get all the monthly magazines at once and spend a few free hours (I buy a lot of them) at once. The favourite/more recent ones live under my gorgeous bed-side table at uni. Back home they live all over the house, much to my mum's aggravation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...