Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
I'm bored (and quite frankly annoyed by) your constant stream of negativity. You don't actually know well enough for what you're saying to be even close to the truth so how about you get to know what you're talking about better before making a silly judgement. Thanks!
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
- I store up any change smaller than 50p in a money jar at uni. It's saved my budget more than once.
- I love finding new music, and frequently find them on Youtube's recommendations
- I'm somewhat of a spelling and grammar nut.
- I dig creative guys...write me a poem, or a song, and I'll be your friend
- In the same way some girls are "shoe girls" or "handbag girls", I'm a headband girl.
- I have close to 40 nail varnishes
- I'm 20 in a few weeks but still get excited by things that are supposedly childish
- My niece is one of the funniest people in my life
- I'll take any excuse to dress up
- I'm bit of a sci-fi lover
- I'm fashion and beauty editor for my uni's online magazine (http://sparksunderland.com/magazine/)
- I very rarely wear heels (to be fair, I'm tall enough at 5'7.5")
- I've spoken to my boyfriend every day for the last three years (how long we've known each other)
- I loved the time I spent as a Sunday School teacher before going to uni
- I get dehydrated quite quickly, which makes me cranky (being dehydrated, not how quickly it happens)
This is a photo of a Bible somewhat similar to mine (camera and Bible are downstairs and I'm not going downstairs at the moment). I was baptised three years ago (16th December) and about a week beforehand one of my friends came up to me and asked if I had a Bible. Well technically I did but it was a fairly old version which I didn't really understand, it was my uncle's when he was little and when he died it ended up in our house. Anyway, I explained all this to my friend and he ended up buying my Bible. It's actually one of the most beautiful books I've ever been given. It's absolutely huge too (think the full-size Oxford English Dictionaries and you're about there).
This is probably the number one object I'd save if my house was on fire.