Thursday 2 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 2

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today


Yummy! Ok so this mush of a food is actually sage and onion stuffing. I spent about an hour and a half today making sandwiches for the Christian Union Christmas meal tomorrow. Lots of turkey, bread, butter, cranberry sauce and stuffing were used and I managed to make three platters of sandwiches. Hopefully that's enough! Anyway I had some leftover stuffing so decided I should probably eat (it was about 4pm by this time and I had yet to have any food) so indulged in leftover stuffing.

I think I ended up buttering about 30 slices of bread...I could never be a caterer for events like that - I'd just end up never wanting to eat again. I think I might cry if I have to make another sandwich today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...