Sunday 19 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: days 18 and 19

Day 18 - Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.


Okay so I'm terrible with this, having missed two nights posting. However I have been travelling home for Christmas from uni, and I got caught in the snow last night after Christmas shopping so going near a computer was the last thing I wanted when offered warm food and a hot shower.



So to make up for my brief absence, here's a catch up post!

Day 18: something you crave a lot
Costa hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate on top please! And I wouldn't say no to their delightful chocolate muffins either. I love the fact my uni now sells Costa hot chocolate!This was my Tuesday treat (I'd walked in all last week to justify spending my limited budget on this) and I was thrilled they had the Christmas Costa cups. Sad, I know.
I'm generally always up for a Costa, I definitely prefer it to Starbucks (sorry Starbucks fans!) as their hot chocolate just tastes a lot richer, which is something I love. I'm kind of limited with hot drinks. It's hot chocolate, green tea if I'm in the mood for it, or Turkish apple tea which is delicious and the only good thing that came from being accosted by a Turkish market guy.

Day 19: Another picture of yourself
Well, aren't we a nice little egotistical blog challenge! So here's a very recent picture of me (merely days old) wearing the gorgeous headband my friend Amy bought me for Christmas. Check out half my Doctor Who poster in the background there. That's Matt Smith's neck ladies, limited space cut out David Tennant. Anyway, this is just before my flat's Christmas meal (which was lovely and £4 each between the four of us) and I'd decided to get dressed up. My hair is also a lot less frizz-tastic than it usually is. Thank you Toni and Guy boost-it mousse and hair serum!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...