Thursday 30 December 2010

From redhead to brunette

So after several months of laziness I have finally got round to dying my hair again. I first dyed it in May and topped it up in July but after summer I just got all swept up with uni and other things so my hair ended up growing out. I kept it for Christmas but woke up this morning with the urge to dye it, which I promptly did.

I'll be honest, I was a bit nervous as usually my friend at uni dyes my hair for me and I'm ultra paranoid about these kind of things when doing them alone but it worked out okay.



This is the pack I used. Loreal Paris in shade 5.15 - Chocolate Brown. It's a gorgeous colour and weirdly I actually prefer it to my natural hair colour. Don't get me wrong, I love my red hair but I think I suit a brunette more...

How strange!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this reminds me of Clairol Perfect 10? I don't think we have this hair dye here in Quebec?

    I have been redhead for quite some times too in the past, but it's so high maintenance! I prefer brunette, too (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty much like Clairol Perfect 10, just a different brand. I've only used this dye before though, hair dying was totally new to me in 2010 so I'm quite new at this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...